Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Biotest Surge for Real?

The Protein Factory recovery formula is very similar. Surge type drinks definitely help me recover faster, by about one day but definitely not one day for full recovery. I buy the ingredients seperately from different sources and mix it myself for a substantial savings but it does taste like puke.:D

JavaGuru said:
The Protein Factory recovery formula is very similar. Surge type drinks definitely help me recover faster, by about one day but definitely not one day for full recovery. I buy the ingredients seperately from different sources and mix it myself for a substantial savings but it does taste like puke.:D

try adding lemon juice, makes a difference believe it or not.

JavaGuru said:
Thanks Nature Boy, I'll try it tonight.....

wait, that might not work. is your flavored? if not, then it won't work. mine is like orange flavor, tastes kind of wierd, but I put lemon juice in it and it tastes ok. if yours is plain, try adding lemon lime gatorade powder. that might help.

BUMP. Anyone else using or have used Surge. I would like to hear more results with Surge plus the product Protein Factory puts out.

I've used Biotest Surge, Protein Factory Recovery formula, and my own homebrew. The results were the same as far as I can tell, increased recovery, amazing pumps and more energy during my workouts. I get my glutamine peptides from Kilosports, dextrose from supplement direct and my BCAA's/Hydro Whey from the protein factory. Be warned, if taste is a major concern go with Biotest then the Protein Factory and finally a homebrew. I tried Nature Boy's lemon juice trick and it did eliminate the puke aftertaste of my homebrew. I wasn't kidding when I said it tasted like puke, the aftertaste was exactly like after you puke.

I had tried surge and am now ( for the past few months ) using the protein factory recovery blend. I noticed no difference between the two (w/ the exception of the amount of $$$ I save w/ pf.com)

Agree with enrage - Surge is just a post-training protein/carb shake, albeit a good one. Not the world-changing product Biotest claims it to be.

I've tried taking a half-dose before/during training as Biotest suggests - makes me sick to my stomach big-time. The research that suggests this helps with training recovery looks good, so you might want to try it and see how you respond.

I have not noticed a difference in workout energy or pumps.

Top Bottom