Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to BigCat/Par Deus (please review)

Mr.Oak

After reading both of your opinions I've decided on my next prohormone stack to start the first week of Aug.
6 weeks
Androspray 12 sprays (2x day)
Norandrospray 12 sprays (2x day)
1-AD 600 mgs/ day
Fuzu - 5 caps/ day all the way through

I've calculated that to be 2520mgs of PH per day, but based on your ratios of absorption it comes to about 1890mgs total per day. (Bigcat this is higher than your recommended cutoff of 1500mg a day, but because of my bodyweight (238 @ 12%) I think it should be allright. Any help would be appreciated!....

These doses are quite excessive, IMO. I have found that their is a definite ceiling with 4-AD, as far as gains -- doubling the dose adds nothing. This occurs between 500mg and 1000mg/day for topicals, depending on the product and the size of the user.

Not sure where you get your ratio of absorption from, but it is not anywhere near 75%, which is approximately what you have indicated. Topicals probably get between 10-25%, depending on the product. Patrick Arnold has indicated that he thinks 1-AD orally, gets less than it would as a topical. Nonetheless, we are talking about a substance in 4-AD that was found 80% as anabolic as testosterone when injected into rats. At 10% absorption, 2500mg of prohormone (we will assume 4-AD for simplicity) per day would be equal to 1.4g of testosterone a week. This would be overkill without the plateau they exhibit. In reality, they plateau at a level that is probably equivalent to 400-500mg of testosterone per week, minus the water retention, which will take a great deal away from their perceived effect.

Cut your doses at least in half.

Also, if FUZU actually works, save it for the end of your cycle.

Top Bottom