Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast vs Protein Powder

For something to mix with my oatmeal, during, and post workout drinks. Is it true that Big Blast really is the best thing out by far for what i'm looking for?

Big Blast's profile kicks ass. .Simple as that.

PF sold out? I don't think so. With a search you can find it elsewhere but PF has the most options. The Cinnabun with oatmeal is awesome.

Why does the product only contain 10% super plasma protein?? That is what interests me the most.

Super Plasma Protein is exponentially more expensive in wholesale cost that whey or casein. I couldn't possible imagine what a 100% SPP protein powder would run at retail cost! I'd have to guess 10+ times that of the current Big Blast.

google it there are other places to get it. I need another batch of protein. i'm gonna order some whey and some casein. should i pick up bigblast for my whey?

Why does the product only contain 10% super plasma protein?? That is what interests me the most.

BIG BLAST contains the bet ion exchanged whey and whole egg, making it the highest quality protien on the market, PLUS it has super plasma serum, which really kicks it into high gear.

If you want more SPS, you can pick it up for 60 bucks a pound if you like. Or, you can add some additional SPS by using GEAR.

BIG BLAST contains the bet ion exchanged whey and whole egg, making it the highest quality protien on the market, PLUS it has super plasma serum, which really kicks it into high gear.

If you want more SPS, you can pick it up for 60 bucks a pound if you like. Or, you can add some additional SPS by using GEAR.

Here is how I use gear. I eat every 2 1/2 hrs, I take two gear capsules every 1 and 15 min bewtween meals for constant nitrogen retention. I am not big on protein shakes. However, "big blast" seems to be ideal for pre and post workouts, that is how I will run it...

What do you think about that???

Here is how I use gear. I eat every 2 1/2 hrs, I take two gear capsules every 1 and 15 min bewtween meals for constant nitrogen retention. I am not big on protein shakes. However, "big blast" seems to be ideal for pre and post workouts, that is how I will run it...

What do you think about that???

Looks good to me.

Top Bottom