Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast vs Protein Powder

Since we are on the topic of big blast , can anyone really break down the options for big blast. Ill be honest and admit i just add everything and kinda guess on the sweetener.. But what is the break down for the options we have with this great protein?

Since we are on the topic of big blast , can anyone really break down the options for big blast. Ill be honest and admit i just add everything and kinda guess on the sweetener.. But what is the break down for the options we have with this great protein?

It depends on how sweet you like it. I has natural sugars and that's enough sweetness for some people. I find certain flavors like Tropical orange and Fruit Punch need more sweetening so I add a little spenda or stevia. You can have it pre-added, but it will be VERY sweet -- however, the nice thing is that it still tastes natural. Whenever something uses all artificial sweeteners in excess it's gross. You need SOME real sugar.

It depends on how sweet you like it. I has natural sugars and that's enough sweetness for some people. I find certain flavors like Tropical orange and Fruit Punch need more sweetening so I add a little spenda or stevia. You can have it pre-added, but it will be VERY sweet -- however, the nice thing is that it still tastes natural. Whenever something uses all artificial sweeteners in excess it's gross. You need SOME real sugar.

Roger... and what about the other options we have to choose from combined with big blast whats the benn?

bodybuilding.com sells it...... googlemagic and yes it is the shit , only protein I currently use.

Just bought a 2lb tub of chocolate flavour. Can't wait to taste it. Apparently big blast tastes amazing. Thanks for pointing me in bodybuilding.com direction got it for a great price

Just bought a 2lb tub of chocolate flavour. Can't wait to taste it. Apparently big blast tastes amazing. Thanks for pointing me in bodybuilding.com direction got it for a great price

I like really dark chocolate so I add a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa to each chocolate shake. Awesome.

Top Bottom