Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast

Either way I've ordered from orbit and need to. Both ship fast and are legit.

Pm me if you have ?s or want a discount code for either

Big blast chocolate flavour

This shake is very sweet and tastes very nice. I have trouble finding protein shakes I like and this is for sure my favourite.

4/5 rating from me

Downside is it makes your farts smell like something that could potentially kill living organisms.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Last edited:

This shake is very sweet and tastes very nice. I have trouble finding protein shakes I like and this is for sure my favourite.

4/5 rating from me

Downside is it makes your farts smell like something that could potentially kill living organisms.

LMAO
And that is exactly why I don't drink pro shakes. That is 1 side I am not willing to deal with!
That shit is intolerable!!!

4/5 rating from me

LMAO. My wife said something similar to me. I just started in on mine. I grabbed a bag of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Each tastes great.

I wanted to get mine from Orbit but they were out so I went directly to proteinfactory.com

It's a blast in a shaker cup!

See what I did there? It was a jersey shore reference but twisted into a shaker cup...ha? ha? no! Ok.

I've been into the vanilla mixed with some instant espresso and a splash of coffee syrup for breakfast. YUM.

Top Bottom