Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bev Intl Liver and Thermo?

doffmaster

This is a 2 part question. Have you guys ever taken any of the supplements from Beverly International? I've heard a lot of good things about them, but I wanna get a couple more opinions. I'm looking mostly at the Lean Out thermo. It's a thermo that doesn't have ephedrine..it just uses a LOT of l-carnitine to force your muscles to use fat as an energy source. Anybody that's taken it wanna gimme an opinion?
Also, I'm looking at the Ultra 40 Liver supplement....I've heard nothing but good things about the liver supplements and I was wondering if anybody took these? Lemme know what you think.
Thanks a lot guys.

Jack

First off studies have shown that L-carnitine supplements are only useful if you're not eating enough of it in your meats. If you are dieting you should be eating lots of protein and smaller portions of carbs, so you really shouldn't be deficient in L-carnitine. I've tried it, and it didn't do jack.

Now about the liver supplement. I've heard it called "the poor man's creatine", personally i think it sucks. It has lots of iron in it, and unless you're a female you really don't need all that excess iron. I've taken Argentinian Dessecated Liver, which was one of the best ones, i took a boatload of it and didn't notice one damn thing. Some say it has aminos and B'vitamins in it, i say if you want the extra aminos or B vitamins just get the B vitamins or Amino Acid supplement.

Both suck in my opinion and wouldn't waste my money on it. Just wondering if you've heard anything or any results from users???????
good luck

A counter point to risky's post. I use ultra 40 liver and love it. It is an excellent source of protein, increases appetite, and provides boatloads of b vitamins. The iron in the formula is non-toxic, even in large amounts. I find liver most effective when I take 4-6 tabs 5 times per day, along with meals and an equal number of aminos.

I know liver is old school, but this protocol has helped me maintain all of my strength and size post cycle. I have been amazed. I also like Beverly's protein powders and joint care formula...experiment and see what works for you...some guys, like Dave Draper, swear by liver, while others notice no difference. Their supplements are old school, low-tech, but work great...

Top Bottom