Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

better protein bars...

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
Does anybody have an idea/recipe that will cut the sugar (like just adding less honey and more water or will it not turn out as good)?

On my second batch - thanks Nate for another awesome product !!

There are lots of sites which provides you better protein Bars.Just search on the Google.com and you will get your result.

yea i looked but i like NTBM's the best so looking at just these

yea i looked but i like NTBM's the best so looking at just these
a sugar free syrup might be ok. I wouldn't just use water though. Just outta curiousity why don't you wanna use honey? It's a natural sugar, they make for a great pre-workout snack. Gives you some good clean solid energy

Does anybody have an idea/recipe that will cut the sugar (like just adding less honey and more water or will it not turn out as good)?

On my second batch - thanks Nate for another awesome product !!

That's what I've been talking about. I just made some actually! Anyways...I made it with sugar free syrup and power butter so the protein content is more and it taste kinda better cause of the crunchiness from the power butter.

i have seen people do the sugar free syrup but they said it did not taste or mix as well.

I know honey is natural but trying to slim down so carbs/sugar are trying to be kept as little as possible!

Honey is terrible for you if you are dieting, natural doesn't mean anything. I asked someone awhile back on another board for a different recipe. I don't think I ever got one. I am sure there is a good one floating around somewhere.

i have seen people do the sugar free syrup but they said it did not taste or mix as well.

I know honey is natural but trying to slim down so carbs/sugar are trying to be kept as little as possible!
oh no doubt....didn't know you were cutting. I don't even eat fruit and def not pb when I cut lol

Top Bottom