Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beta Alanine - Your opinion?

sundevil04

I've ready plenty of rave reviews about this supp, but any research seems to point to it benefiting output of greater than 60 second burst. That makes it sound to me like it would not show much benefit in weight training.

can anyone with experience with this supp fill me in on their experience?

I've ready plenty of rave reviews about this supp, but any research seems to point to it benefiting output of greater than 60 second burst. That makes it sound to me like it would not show much benefit in weight training.

can anyone with experience with this supp fill me in on their experience?

I usually add in a couple grams to my preworkout mix in the morning, and have always a little bit of extra energy from it. I wouldn't say its anything earth shattering, but it is a pretty cheap addition to get for cheap in bulk powder from MR Supps, so it makes it a very economical thing to get. Also a tub lasts forever at 400 servings per tub.

I like it, it defiantly helps with work outs, allows you to work out a little bit longer and harder. Look around and sites its way cheaper than the what all the reps in these forums try to sell you.

Top Bottom