Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to cycle epi-strong?

bluetoolpaul

ok, just started my epistrong about 7 wks into my test/primo/deca cycle(just dropped the deca, gyno too much of an issue). on the bottle it says take 2 an hour before u work out. but researching it i saw other epistane users taking different amounts, or dividing it thru the day. also, what would be the best mg dose for someone who is 240, 12% bf?

any advice mi amigos?

Take one upon awaking with breakfast then another about 8-12 hours later. This will help keep blood levels stable and the epistane will be active in your body almost constantly.

Word no problem, keep us posted on your progress.

I'll post a progress report next week. It's only been a couple of days but i'm pretty excited about the possibility of finding a great inexpensive addition to my cycling regimen.... i do kind of look a little veinier.

I'll post a progress report next week. It's only been a couple of days but i'm pretty excited about the possibility of finding a great inexpensive addition to my cycling regimen.... i do kind of look a little veinier.
Ya I get that nice dry look while on epi. Im sure u will love it.

Top Bottom