x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

best way to combat "INSOMNIA"?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about best way to combat "INSOMNIA"? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: :fro: I somtimes have to take 2 zanexs or valums to go to sleep. I used be presribed ambian but I need get some agin or somthing I mean whats worse not sleeping or taking a sleeping pill. :fro:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    United states and during cycles I stay In mexico.

Question best way to combat "INSOMNIA"?

I somtimes have to take 2 zanexs or valums to go to sleep.
    I used be presribed ambian but I need get some agin or somthing I mean whats worse not sleeping or taking a sleeping pill.

Try zen meditation or relaxation tapes. Both work well, as does reading a book.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Reading, melatonin and 5-HTP are the best for me. No prescriptions.

Try 5-HTP, valerian, and kava about 30 minutes before you plan to go to bed--->

slobberknocker
    Just listen to Ludacris: "If you're tired, be quiet, and GO TO SLEEP!"

sorry, couldn't resist

Pro Bodybuilder
    i've had this problem for many years. i will at somepoint go to a sleep clinic and get checked out.

what i've found works for me is to read something that you are not too interested in. i used to read really good books but the problem is about 3/4's for the way through it gets good and you can't put it down. then next thing you know it's time to get up to go to work.

pick something you might like to learn about but really won't hold your interest like some book without a cliff hanger so you won't just have to read the next couple of chapters to see how it turns out.

i like books about politics and history. believe it or not, i've taken a new interest in the bible. LOL, me of all people. go figure? ? ?

Screw the OTC shit, I tried it all...I'm gonna go get a script for xanax...
    "Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train"...Rickson Gracie
    www.straightblastgym.com

www.anabolicreview.com
    www.fitnessgeared.com

Pro Bodybuilder
    Problem with xanex is that it take the competitive edge/drive away from you. You are like a zombie during the day. Getting up is a real bitch and you are usually late to morning affairs.

All Natural
    I use lorazepam (Ativan). It works amazing, it's fast acting and it's out of your system quickly enough so you don't feel like shit in the morning.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Xanax (or any benzo for that matter) is not a good choice for sleeping. It keeps you from entering the deeper stages of sleep. If ambien does not work (it never did for me) there are much better drugs to choose from. I have been to the sleep clinic twice, and both times they could not tell me shit. I laid there all night awake, as I used to do for at least 4 nights a week.

THE BEST DRUG FOR SLEEPING IS Amiltriptlyen (Elvil) I never have sleep trouble when taking this drug. This drug also has an added benefit....It makes you eat like there is no tomarrow. I would compare the hunger from 200mg of Amiltriptlyen to 600mg of EQ!