Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best type of Ephedrine for weight loss?

no kidding. sorry for my ignorance on the subject.

When I lived in Illinois several baseball players died of ephedra overdoses. So Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois headed a panel to get ephedra banned simply do to the deaths. Unfortunately they failed to prove that ephedra was unsafe for human consumption. There was some lawsuits in Utah which stemmed around this fact and Ephedra soon after was reinstated for sale.

So you are partially right. For a time it was banned for sale I believe in starting early 2004

Hey guys,

I'm just checking in after not being on for a while. I have bookmarked the supplement kingdom site. I've used an HCL one before and it didn't work as well as the good ole stuff.

Thanks for the help.

ephedrine HCL is the same as the old stuff... Just has the HCL added to it. There are some companies out there that have some stuff that isn't potent or very low dosed.

There are companies out there though that have it dosed properly, for example vasopro. I get mine from supplementwarehouse.com... Just like the old stuff.

Do you know what the brand name is? There are lots of Ephedrine's out there - none of them go by regular Ephedrine.

I know gas stations sell a lot of caffeine pills and other types of crazy stuff, but I don't know that I want to walk into one and say "hey - can I get some regular ephedrine." Seems kind of weird.

Thank you for any help.
Son of a bitch I WISH NOR-EPHEDRA was still available. The original Adipokinetix was the king. Not to be confused with the bullshit version of it now.

Just go to cvs and buy bronkaid it has 25mg of ephedrine in each tablet..you just grab the card and bring it up to the front desk and show your license

Top Bottom