Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing for a pinched nerve in lower back?

automaticj5

Any ideas on what could help this unkink itself? I got a pinched nerve in my lower right back that keeps bugging me.

Thanks

Muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatories, hot moist heat and a chiropractor :qt:

Next best bet, a shot (or two) of something alcoholic, ibuprofen and a hot shower.

Muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatories, hot moist heat and a chiropractor :qt:

Next best bet, a shot (or two) of something alcoholic, ibuprofen and a hot shower.

Be careful with the NSAIDs (ibuprofen etc) and alcohol while you are on cycle bro. Your liver will thank you. You can use them, just in moderation.

Get in a hot tub with water that is 104+ degrees and get really loose and stretched out.

Yep, see a Chiropractor. Go to www.goimpulse.com to find one that uses the instrument I use in my office. Be careful with the heat. If your back is swollen then you DO NOT want to use heat (hot showers, hot tubs, heating pads etc). Ice it down 2-3 times a day to get the swelling out. You can put Biofreeze on than ice on top of it. You can use the Skeletal Balm for pain relief also.
IF you use the heat and it feels worse a couple hours later then you need to go back to the ice. Heat will always feel better while on, but it can make it worse later.
Once it is feeling better and it is more stiff than sore then moist heat is Ok.
Anytime you guys get a pull, sprain/strain etc make sure you ice it down when it is new injury.
Definatley see a Chiropractor. It will make your entire body work better and fix your problem.
Hope this helps.
Also, if anyone has questions about whether to see a Chiropractor or what conditions we can help with just send me a PM.

Yep, see a Chiropractor. Go to www.goimpulse.com to find one that uses the instrument I use in my office. Be careful with the heat. If your back is swollen then you DO NOT want to use heat (hot showers, hot tubs, heating pads etc). Ice it down 2-3 times a day to get the swelling out. You can put Biofreeze on than ice on top of it. You can use the Skeletal Balm for pain relief also.
IF you use the heat and it feels worse a couple hours later then you need to go back to the ice. Heat will always feel better while on, but it can make it worse later.
Once it is feeling better and it is more stiff than sore then moist heat is Ok.
Anytime you guys get a pull, sprain/strain etc make sure you ice it down when it is new injury.
Definatley see a Chiropractor. It will make your entire body work better and fix your problem.
Hope this helps.
Also, if anyone has questions about whether to see a Chiropractor or what conditions we can help with just send me a PM.

+1 on the Biofreeze, when it runs out I will try Need2's Skeletal-balm.

I am going to try the skeletal balm today and see how it feels after a few days... Thanks for all the advice I am going to try a few of these -- Rugger 75 -- thanks for being open to all of us!

Definitely do the ice! I do ice packs at 20 mins and follow up with a warm shower.(not hot) before bed. Loosens me right up. +1 on the Chiro too!

I will try that ice and warm shower dealio before bed -- Lately it has been hurting while I lay down and try to sleep -- A pillow between the legs helps a bit...

Top Bottom