Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing for a pinched nerve in lower back?

Let me look into that -- is there a better place to buy them from?

I got mine 7-8 years ago and i dont remember where. Theres a guy selling one on an infomercial now that appears to be made well. I dont know how pricey it is though. Mine is very beefy and well made. I would expect to pay $200-275-ish for a nice one. But your spine and muscles will thank you.

Another spine miracle, although not really super geared for low back, is Two tennis balls in a sock. Laugh, but its saved me thousands in chiro visits.
put them in the end of a sock. align them under your back (on the floor) in the middle of your shoulder blades. One ball each side of your spine. It takes some getting used to, the first time for me was about 20 seconds and it was uncomfortable. Now I can lay there forever.
Once your in position, just relax(it takes a minute) and let your shoulders fall and go limp put your arms out to the side, this may hurt a bit at first, they wont want to touch the floor. After using for a while, your back muscles, pecs, rotators, traps, ect...will become more flexible and not be so tight. More flexibility = happy muscles. But the real great thing for me is, my back will crack and adjust when laying on them. You will learn how to slide down on the tennis balls and get them in between every Vertabrae and it will adjust it if its out.
I really know if I am slacking cause my neck and traps will tighten up. I will get a muscle knot (neck) headache from hell. I go lay on tennis balls and get the cracks my spine needs to release the muscles.
Really helps with my rotators too if its in between my shoulder blades and I just let my body relax and fall around them and lay there for 5-10 minutes. Keeps everything nice and stretched out.

My deep tissue massage therapist taught me that trick. I thought it was the gayest sounding shit ever till I tried it. Between that, and an inversion table....you will never need to pay for a chiro. Well....unless your really fucked up.:supercool
You may need some chiro help to get the nerve settled down a bit to begin with, but I seriously doubt it. Hanging upside down is the best thing for your spine. (if you have a healthy spine that is)

Last edited:
You may get some wierd cracks from your ribs and sternum too. I have had a rib go slightly out before where it meets my sternum and its a sharp stabbing pain. Before I actually knew it was a rib years ago I thought I was having a heart attack. Tight chest, couldnt breath, ect...Turns out just ribs being out.

"But the real great thing for me is, my back will crack and adjust when laying on them. You will learn how to slide down on the tennis balls and get them in between every Vertabrae and it will adjust it if its out. "

Well, shit, why did I go to college for 8 years if 2 tennis balls can "adjust" your spine. There is nothing wrong with using that, but don't fool yourself that any audibles youe spine makes means it is "adjusting".
I can "crack" my knuckles and that doesn't mean I''m adjusting them. The audibles is just gas being released from the joints.
Yes the inversion table is good, but for sure not a fix all for the back. There is alot more to Chiropractic than just making audibles in the joints.
If a joint is fixated a tennis ball will NOT adjust them.

Wow easy bro.

I love going to the chiropractor. I started 16 years ago. But going as much as I would like is very costly.
The tennis balls keep me stretched out throughout my pecs, traps and shoulders so I dont get a chiropractic problem. and yes my spine moves. trust me I know when my spine needs an adjustment between my shoulder blades or lower. Using my way saves me $40.

I suggested it for him to try to save him some money. Not for him to avoid going to the chiro.

Wow easy bro.

I love going to the chiropractor. I started 16 years ago. But going as much as I would like is very costly.
The tennis balls keep me stretched out throughout my pecs, traps and shoulders so I dont get a chiropractic problem. and yes my spine moves. trust me I know when my spine needs an adjustment between my shoulder blades or lower. Using my way saves me $40.

I suggested it for him to try to save him some money. Not for him to avoid going to the chiro.
Sorry I came off so harsh, just a touchy subject with me. I see people in the office everyday that think their friend or themself is a self taught Chiro because they make a spine make noise and it just really, really wrecks the spine...causing arthritis, bone spurs, disc problems, etc.
Like I said, there is nothing wrong with using the tennis balls or inversion table, BUT make sure to have things lined up properly before doing that.
I can appreciate you trying to save him money, but with back injuries it is best to have a professional check it out, fix it and make sure there isn't any other underlying problem, and then do the preventative stretching, etc.
As I type this, Randy Cross on the Sirius NFL Radio just mentioned NFL players going to the Chiropractor to keep their body healthy...lol.
Also, as I mentioned before, I would be happy to answer any questions via PM or on the boards about Chiropractic with anyone.

Sorry I came off so harsh, just a touchy subject with me. I see people in the office everyday that think their friend or themself is a self taught Chiro because they make a spine make noise and it just really, really wrecks the spine...causing arthritis, bone spurs, disc problems, etc.
Like I said, there is nothing wrong with using the tennis balls or inversion table, BUT make sure to have things lined up properly before doing that.
I can appreciate you trying to save him money, but with back injuries it is best to have a professional check it out, fix it and make sure there isn't any other underlying problem, and then do the preventative stretching, etc.
As I type this, Randy Cross on the Sirius NFL Radio just mentioned NFL players going to the Chiropractor to keep their body healthy...lol.
Also, as I mentioned before, I would be happy to answer any questions via PM or on the boards about Chiropractic with anyone.

If I had the money I would go all the time. There was a time where I was injured and had to go daily, then EOD, then E3D any so on till it was once a month. During that time I became very in touch with my spine and what/how it feels. Also started learning some of what parts of the spine are hooked to other body parts, the whole deal that you obviously already know.
I tend to assume alot that other people are in touch with their "system" more than alot of them really are.
Ofcourse if his nerve is pinched then he needs the chiro help first ( i think i told him that ) But the shit I mentioned along with the stretching that you mentioned and I forgot, should keep him healthy.

Top Bottom