Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Testosterone booster?

Was thinkin Mag-10, the New 1-Tu that hasnt come out yet, Guaspari's 1-T, Avant Lab's One+

Any people with experience with these?

is there a possiblity that 1-TU might suppress testosterone production much less than Mag-10 or regular 1-test? i am just writing this because i remember reading that the original steroid Andriol by Organon, which has an undecanoate ester added to the testosterone molecule, is not very suppressive to your own natural test production. maybe i am wrong?!?

Testoman

If 1-TU was less suppressive, it would be due to the fact, that on a gram for gram basis, 1-Test base is pure 1-Test, whereas the gram dose of 1TU, would also include the amount of the Ester (therefore yielding less 1-Test).

Nicotine+ZMA+Clomid+Tribex

Slap this together and you'll be happy/horny and energized. Works great post cycle. Of course, get your nicotine from a patch or gum...

If you want to up your Test levels you take Test. If you afraid of sides then keep you weekly dosage in the 250mg - 450mg range. But, if you really want a noticeable difference hit Test in the 500mg - 1.5g range. Test is Test is Test... All of the before mentioned stuff is worthless when compared to Test with the exception of maybe Liquidex. IMHO.

Last edited:
Screwball said:
All of the before mentioned stuff is worthless when compared to Test with the exception of maybe Liquidex. IMHO.

And how are they worthless? Granted, that you lumped the afore mentioned into one category (as some are quite different than others; and some work to one extent, and others to no extent at all).

Assuming that one does not wish to trangress legal boundaries, ONE+ by far has had overall positive feedback. One a dollar per degree of gain basis, the transdermals are the most effective (such is what ONE+ is, transdermal); if one only wishes to use an oral, then 1AD or the 1-Test ethergels serve their purpose well.

There's the Anabolic forum, and then there is this one. I assume that many of those as may come here do so for a good given reason, the crux of legality being the focus of that reason.

Top Bottom