Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best tasting--eas simpley whey or optimum

missyd143

which one is better guys eas simpley whey , precision (flavor)
optimum nutrition pro complex,champion, or american whey...i trust u guys i just need a blen of protein to take
100% whey is only good after workout,,which taste better?

I always use opt products...the only thing I like from EAS are the Low Carb Bars...But I hate bill philips and will not buy his products...I'll take his free samples though!:D

To me EAS and Optimum taste pretty much the same and have the exact same F/P/C ratios - but EAS smells like shit compared to Optimum (although both smell pretty bad). This is only the chocolate though, I never tried the others.

Its all the same to me though, I plug my nose while drinking this shit :).

The chocolate eas simply protien tastes bomb also but I have never tried optimum. I like mine mixed with silk vanilla soymilk when I am not cutting carbs to extreamly. Throw in a little flax and it is creamy and delicious (just how I like 'em!)

I like Met-Rx Protein Plus. If you put it in the blender with half the suggested water for several minutes, it comes out like WHIPPED CREAM!! Sometimes, I top it off with cool whip.

Top Bottom