Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Supps for Appetite and Eating (Life Ext Mix, b12, ginger, r-ALA, creatine)

Singleton

b12 1000 ug
Life Extension Mix High Niacin Formula - 9 per day

----

The Life Extension Mix is a key factor here. Life Extension Mix (LEM) Tabs (9 ED) have a noticeable impact on my energy and sense of well being. Life Extension Mix is the only multi vitamin where I notice a difference; I actually feel better.

When I add the b12 injectible, my appetite is great.

I think this is because the LEM tabs provide all the synergistic vitamins. My body can put the b12 to use better than without LEM.

The appetite I get from the two combined is huge. Every time I do b12, I can just eat so much. For example, just 1 hour after taking a shot of b12 tonight, I ate:

* 12 whites, 3 yolks omelette with mushrooms and scallions
* 4 pieces of sushi (salmon, eel, tuna, shrimp)
* A huge salad
* 2 pastries (a macaroon and a pecan roll)

I feel great and my energy is really high. I'm gonna eat again in about 2 1/2 hours. I don't feel lethargic or bloated at all. I feel full and powerful.

Don't forget the ginger before you eat your huge meal! Ginger is effective fart-prevention; a necessity for those large meals with lots of protein. I like strong ginger tea.

So you take your b12, you take your ginger, and then you eat. At the start of the meal, take 300-400mg r-ALA. and you'll get plenty of biotion -- which is synergistic with r-ALA-- from the LEM. While you eat, you might want to consume 5 grams of creatine, too.

Summary:

Life Extension Mix Tabs 9 ED
B12 1000ug before planned large meal
Ginger 15 minutes before meal
r-ALA 400mg while commencing large meal
creatine 5g with meal

Drink a lot of water.

This Rules!

I am getting big on this. Kept my size post-cycle and feel powerful.

Currently at 6'1", 194#

Squatting double body weight (405) for sets of 5.

rALA, Life Extension Mix, & CLA - BAC
b-12 - email or PM me

You can get ginger at the grocery store for about $.50. Creatine is easy to find.

Top Bottom