Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplements to take for young

kaden19

I'm only 19 and I'm looking to get myself on a supplement stack. my stats are five foot ten, 165 lb in 9% body fat. I'm leaving already and I do a lot of exercises like push-ups pull-ups and ab work. I have not really use supplements but wondering if they could help me here. Was thinking about doing a testosterone booster and creatine. Any recommendations

For a 19 year old I would stick to creatine glutamine and protein the basics
once you're 21 go with cardazol/ostazol mix

I'm only 19 and I'm looking to get myself on a supplement stack. my stats are five foot ten, 165 lb in 9% body fat. I'm leaving already and I do a lot of exercises like push-ups pull-ups and ab work. I have not really use supplements but wondering if they could help me here. Was thinking about doing a testosterone booster and creatine. Any recommendations

1) Pardon??
2) You do not need a test booster. You're 19
3) Ancient Strength

bro also diet, my son yo age, i forbid him from eating fast food or he get belt

Hmm. You might wanna reconsider telling the world you beat your children with a belt.

Just eat real whole foods and maybe add in some Omega 3 and a good multi vitamin. You’re young, you just need to be consistent with your food intake and training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep clean diet-proteins, good fats, veggies and add Natural test booster for strength, bulk up - OSTAZOL; Natural booster of cardio,staminafat loss,energy - CARDAZOL; Natural HGH booster(night time only)- NUTROZOL
All 3 products are from bannednutrition.com

Your best path would be pushing good clean food and a lot of it. You will see a lot of change just from this.

Top Bottom