Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best supplements to take for tendonitis (something that works)

YANN HALL

I started suffering from tendonitis on my hands after lifting for 2 years, plus I'm 40 years old and that makes tendonitis worst, so I need and advice from you guys on which supplements or foods could help to diminish pain and discomfort. I'm getting to the point I have to slow down my reps and weight when I lift and I don't like that. I'm looking for something to fix the problem not just mask the pain bros.

stop using gloves, straps and wraps. this is weakening your wrists and hands in the process

if you are new lifter it is common to get these sorts of problems as you improve rapidly. you really need to see a physical therapist who can help teach you what you are doing wrong and right

the best supplements are n2jointrx and ts krill from n2bm

Tendinitis (also called tendonitis) is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon (a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle). Doing extra exercises with a muscle group that is already inflamed will probably make the tendonitis worse. Anytime you perform a weight bearing exercise, inflammation occurs. That's why you experience a pump. I would limit shoulder exercises as much as possible until you have had a chance to see the physical therapist.

On top of the suggestions @Masonic Bodybuilder made, the best natural supplement you can take to reduce inflammation is a good quality greens powder.

Top Bottom