Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplements for migraines

timy TT

what's up guys, I have never been a supplement guy and my knowledge is very poor when it comes to vitamins and herbs and all that, I haven't even been at gnc in my life, I wanted to get some advice from you on which natural supplements , vitamins or minerals could help to fight migraines, also I will start exercising to see if it helps, I get migraines so hard sometimes to the point I have to stay in bed all day long in a dark room, I can't even handle day light , thank you guys.

A migraine is due to a rush of blood to the brain. You want to take things that are vasoconstrictors to reduce the flow of blood to the brain.

Caffeine is actually one of the most effective supplements to cure migraines. Anything that is anti-inflammatory will also help. That's why people take anti-inflammatory drugs like advil and tyneol whenever they have a migraine. The best natural anti-inflamatory supplement you can take is fish oil.

When you get a migraine, I would drink a small cup of black coffee and take 10g of fish oil. That should stop the migraine in about 30 minutes.

tough question here. the first thing i have to ask is how is your blood pressure and heart health? that is a very common reason for headaches. and for that i would tell you to get n2guard combined with an improvement to your lifestyle

good luck

Migraines are tricky because what works for some people does not work for others. My wife will get an occasional one and just takes advil.

Top Bottom