Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Supplements for Female Karma For All Who Can Help

scout69

I heard for a female Soy Protein is the best and as for vitamins what would be the best things to pick up..This maybe should be in the supplement board but I'm here and you guys know your shit.My Fiance has a cistisic breast whatever that means and the doctor wanted her to start takeing Vitamin E but what els can I pick up for her as Multic Vitamins protein whatever any advice would be greatly appreciated..karma for everyone that can help me ou

I'll be honest, i am concerned about using soy (filled with estrogen-like compounds) when your girl has a breast condition. But I am not a doctor, so maybe soy would actually be good for it. who knows.

scout69 said:
I heard for a female Soy Protein is the best and as for vitamins what would be the best things to pick up..This maybe should be in the supplement board but I'm here and you guys know your shit.My Fiance has a cistisic breast whatever that means and the doctor wanted her to start takeing Vitamin E but what els can I pick up for her as Multic Vitamins protein whatever any advice would be greatly appreciated..karma for everyone that can help me ou
Not soy, no, no, no ... dreadful stuff. No, it will only compound things, throw her hormonal balance even further out of whack ...

Immediately, have her cut OUT, totally and absolutely eliminate ALL artificial sweeteners (no equal, no sweet and low, no diet anything -- even honey or unrefined sugar is better than any of that stuff, seriously). Stuff is poison and it likes to migrate to fatty tissue.

Coenzyme Q10, general antioxidant, good stuff. I get Carlson's gelcaps 50 mg ... pricey, but I felt 1000% better when I started taking them. You only need one or two a day, they should be taken with a meal that contains some fat to increase absorption.

Increase her EFAs, either through flaxseed oil, Udo's oil, hempseed oil, something comparable. Don't bother with capsules, she should take 1 to 2 tablespoons a day, better if it's taken WITH food, just remember you can't cook with these delicate oils.

Whenever women, no matter what age, have troubles in those departments (breast/reproductive organs), I always point them to Dr. John Lee's books "what your doctor may not tell you about premenopause," he's a very strong advocate of the use of natural progesterone cream to offset estrogen dominance, but he also recommends lifestyle changes and herbs (he's an M.D., gynecologist, but got away from the mainstream). Anyway, he specifically addresses healing fibrocystic breast disease in his book.

I personally believe cystic problems of any sort are linked to toxicity, you want to clean up the diet, reduce reliance on refined flours and refined sugar, add natural antioxidants in the form of lots of greens and even taking chlorella and/or wheatgrass juice (I love this stuff, I think it does a body good), try to get into organics as much as possible to reduce the toxin load of pesticides on fruits and vegetables and antibiotics and steroids in meats and milks, cut tuna and other predatory fish out, go with salmon, sardines, other non-predatory fish.

If you get interested in detoxification I can't strongly enough recommend the book by Dr. Sherry A. Rogers, M.D. "Detoxify or Die" it's only available online (got mine through Amazon.com). She really outlines a very effective detox program that involves the use of a FIR sauna, but even taking her detox cocktail alone can help a LOT (1000 mg vitamin C, 300-600 mg Lipoic Acid, 400-800 mg of glutathione, I personally add 500 mg of Glycine and 600 mg of NAC).

Finally, I would get her a body brush, do an internet search on body brushing for lymphatic health. Get the lymphatic fluid moving, she only needs to do that once a day ... if you can't find a good article about how to body brush PM me and I'll send you instructions.

Hey bro,
I agree with musclemom.Also,my mom and sister have had female related problems and have benefitted from evening primose oil.Read about it when I worked in a nutritional store many women believed in its benefits.good luck jd

scout69 said:
so what kind of protein would be best for you
I'm not a vegetarian, used to be but that was before my health went to crap. I don't do a lot of shakes, mostly I eat a lot of chicken (free range, yeah, it's pricey but I have some serious chemical problems), certified antibiotic/steroid free beef, buffalo meat, wild salmon, organic eggs, raw nuts and seeds, and occasionally toss in an organic whey made from goat protein or hemp protein.

Oh, to echo what JDvert said, evening primrose oil (EPO), another EFA (some blends, like Udo's, does have that in there already ...)

Top Bottom