Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplements for ex anorexic

HedragonI'me

Hi guys I used to be an anorexic woman who was able to recovered from that night mare, the last 6 months I have been eating my 3 meals daily and I was able to put up 15 lbs , but I'm still very skinny, what type of supplements would you recommend to reinforce my meals and gains weight faster, thank you.

The best supplement for gaining clean weight is whey protein, but you would need to make sure that you are getting a clean product without unnecessary additives and sweeteners. Another thing to bear in mind when choosing whey protein, is that you need to get a product made with whey isolate, not the concentrate. The concentrate will have a lot of lactose in it, and unnecessary carbs, whilst the isolate has no lactose in it. This will be a much cleaner protein, that will help you gain lean weight. The Isolation by N2BM is a good example of such a product.

Just make sure to use supplements as such - supplements that are meant to fill in the gaps in your diet, and not replace food. In the end of the day, real food will have more nutrients and will always be a healthier alternative.

in addition to what lev mentioned I think a great option for you is LGD from sarms1.

i had my last gf on it as she was very skinny too and she was able to put on lean mass and increase her appetite. run 5mg a day and see how you like it

I think a protein powder would be your best bet. I am not a big eater myself. One thing you could try is making a big smoothie each morning for breakfast.

You could blend up whey protein with some frozen berries, spinach, oatmeal chia seeds etc and have it for breakfast. It'll be full of nutrients and give you sustained energy throughout the day.

I think my main focus would still be on whole foods. You want to keep that perception of food being a good thing. There is nothing wrong with a whey protein isolate shake though to compliment your meals. Just make sure you get a good quality one.

Top Bottom