Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplements for dry skin

oneleon

I'm having skin issues , specially on my hands after I started working out, I have tried every cream you have heard about an nothing works, I would like to know if there is any oral intake supplement I can take for this problem, thank you.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any supplements taken orally for dry skin. I know that cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy are given creams to deal with dry skin, so I assume that if there were such a supplement, they would give cancer patients such a supplement. So I guess that you just need to try another one. Make sure to get a more expensive one from a reputable brand - believe you me, that will make a difference.

Essential fatty acids are very important for healthy skin, hair and nails.

I would pick up a good quality fish oil supplement and start taking 6-10g per day.

Make sure to also include other healthy fat sources in your diet like almonds, avacado etc.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and I'd like to chime in and share with you a female perspective. I've been training since Joe Weider's Muscle and Fitness camp in LA back in the late eighties, (to give my background). I've always worn gloves to train in, to protect my hands from the iron. This does cause dryness or callous like skin. So to combat it, I slather petroleum jelly all over them; then, I slip the gloves on. I do this at bedtime as well. Makes the hands nicer. I hope this helps. :mommakin:

Top Bottom