Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplements for boosting energy

Kartole

My life is hectic on some days. I will go to sleep really late and have to wake up super early to go workout. some nights I only get 3 or 4 hours sleep. I get tired during the day and i will drink coffee as a get me up. is there other supplements that i can take that will help me with energy all day?

My life is hectic on some days. I will go to sleep really late and have to wake up super early to go workout. some nights I only get 3 or 4 hours sleep. I get tired during the day and i will drink coffee as a get me up. is there other supplements that i can take that will help me with energy all day?

Address why your life is hectic first.

Eventually you will just need to get more sleep. Caffeine is just covering up what that lifestyle is doing to your body. Healthy food and rest is what you need.

I was using melatonin for about a week and it stopped working. I increased the dose and it worked for another 3 days or so... then made no difference. At least it only cost a few bucks for 10 days of good sleep. I found it hard to get up in the morning though. Also, I was groggy all day.

Top Bottom