Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Supplement Stack For Bulk Up Stage

VENOM

Whats up guys....Ok so whats the best stack for bulking up stage....I'm thinking of doing a cycle of juice sometime in December...but first I wanto max out natural...So far I'm taking MXPC creatine, N-Large, and meal replacements by MET RX ... I'm also having a good diet with it. Now what else would be a good stack to bulk up nice...Should I add some other supplement or just stick with that...I don't wanna spend too much...Let me know guys what you think...Thanks

If you're going to juice, definately stay away from Norandros. If they work like deca in any way (which is supposeably proven) then those suckers will stay on your receptors for a long time. Stay away from them.

The 4androdiol i think it's crap. Some say it's not, but it's proven not to increase protein synthesis and also proven to raise estrogen levels more than testosterone levels. So be careful w/ gyno.

1AD does look promising from what people have stated, and it's the only thing i would use other than creatine right now. Only drawback about 1AD is that nothing is really known about it, we just know it's anabolic to an extent.

Personally 1AD would be the only thing i'd experiment w/. You already have the creatine and weightgainer. Just make sure diet is in check, that's 60% of it.

Just noticed you wanted to juice in Dec. You don't want to use 2 anabolic substances too close together. So if you want to juice in december don't take anything anabolic for at least a month or 2 if possible. So about using 1AD i would say forget it if you're positive about the roids. Just stick w/ what you got, it's good.

Add some glutamine peptides to the mix...15 grams per day.Make sure you are not overtraining with too much volume and not enough rest.Also,lift heavy,in the 4-8 rep range using the basic exercises...squats,deads,benches,etc.Good luck!

First, I would suggest ignoring everything RiskyBizz said (other than the part about 1-AD) because he is either grossly misinformed or just making things up. I have to go workout, so I will address specifics upon my return.

Secondly, I would recommend a topical 4-ADiol product or 1-AD or combination of both along with the obvious things like creatine, protein, anti-oxidants, etc.

I agree..some 1-AD would be great,but he said that he doesn't want to spend too much and that stuff is quite expensive!

ParDeus, guy you sell 4-AD topical, what a coincidence you're recommending it right?

The Norandros, do you have proof they don't stay on receptors? Let me say this, i've done d-bol twice, same product just at different times. When i used the Nordiols and then got on d-bol, the d-bol didn't do shit for me. I didn't gain more than 3-4 pounds. So is there proof that these products don't stay on receptors for extensive periods? And if he is going to juice, don't you think he should take full advantage of ALL his receptors and not have crap like 4AD or 19Nor attached to it???

The 4AD, like i said, and this is my opinion. I think it's crap, at least orally. Pardeus is going to say it's good cuz he sells the topical. The only thing I ever got from this was itchy nipples. Can you prove that this does not convert to estrogen? I read a study that stated it increased estrogen by as much as 70% 2 hours after taken orally. Also I have read that 4AD does nothing to increase protein synthesis. Prove me wrong, show me some study you read saying otherwise.

Now about using 2 anabolic substances close together. That makes sense b/c when you cycle PH's or Steroids they tell you Time On should equal Time Off. So if you're on for a month stay clean for a month before you go back on. So why would you use 1AD or anything else for that matter and then do roids right after that? We are in the end of October, and he was thinking about juicing in December. That makes absolutely no sense at all. I say stay clean this next month and go w/ either roids or your PH's. If you stay clean i think you will have better results and have better use of your receptors.

Pardeus like i said, i'm speaking from experience and from studies i have read. I know you're a knowledgeable guy, and i know you sell 4AD topical. If you have a difference of opinion that's fine. I'm sure you have some studies around, prove to me they don't affect receptors or how long they stay on receptors. Prove to me that 4AD will increase protein synthesis.

Like i said, i have my opinion and you have yours.

RiskyBizz,

It is not at all a coincidence -- we sell a 4-AD topical because it works. You might notice we only carry about 5 products. You might also notice that we don't sell 1-AD, yet I recommended it. And, finally, that I sell it does not change the facts of reality.

The burden of proof is on you about the receptor binding, since you made a positive claim that is certainly not common knowledge. Are you getting confused with the fact that nandrolone metabolites can be detected on a blood test for an extended period?? Besides all of that, it would not be a bad thing if it did bind for several days as it would continue to send an anabolic signal as long as it was bound.

As for 4-AD, are you getting confused with 4-ADione?? The only study I saw with the diol showed very positive effects on test (though, quite moderate because it was a miniscule dose taken orally) and I do not recall overly negative effects on estrogen. The studies on 4-ADione are a different story, and I would be very much in agreement that it is crap.

As for staying off anabolics, you seem to be confusing anabolics with androgens. Insulin is anabolic. IGF-1 is anabolic. There are various growth factors that are anabolic. Androgens are also anabolic, and it does make some sense to take a break from androgens to let the HPGA recover.

Wooowwww.....hummmm now I dunno who to believe....lol...Nahhh its all good...thanks for the info guys....I dunno..SO far the stuff I have now works good....I just wanted some stack that would help me really put on some size....Well I dunno..Since I'm planning to start a cycle of juice in 3 months I might just hold off on other stuff....That way everything will work good when I get on it....Will see...Aight thanks for the help guys

Venom...

I think you need to reconsider juicing unless you've been lifting for at least a year...bare minimum. Otherwise you can make some extraordinary gains naturally, saving money and avoiding harmful side effects of AAS. I'm talking I gained 30lbs. of muscle my first year, year and a half of lifting naturally and without increasing bodyfat much at all. These aren't even extraordinary results by the way, many people gain much more. It would be helpful if you included your experience lifting, etc.

If you do decide to use AAS, I would recommend researching them for at least a year before you'd be able to do a cycle safely and for it to be worth it.

If you are not convinced and are adamant about juicing in Dec., you should "look up" some info about the following substances as they will help you avoid the side-effects associated with AAS, depending on which ones you use:

Clomid
Novaldex
Arimidex
...for starters
You might want to look into Propecia or Proscar to combat hairloss and Pantothenic Acid and Salicylic Acid for acne sides.

Ultimately, you could wait a year or so, put on some solid muscle and then do a cycle of Test, Deca, Dbol, and winny and look phenominal...but whatever!

I would say around 10g creatine postworkout, 5g glutamine, 3g arginine, 300 mg. ALA, 100g dextrose or maltodextrin, along with some good whey protein isolate.

This stack seems to work wonders for me.
:D:D

Top Bottom