Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplement to reinforce meals to gain weight

Marotti_Berni

I have a problem with very high metabolism, I have been checking online speciall diets for people with high metabolism and they all recommend to have a nutritional drink after each meal of the day like milk, chocolate milk, protein etc..what supplement would you recommend to have after each meal like a energy or nutritional drink I can have three times a day, thank you.

they recommend milk cause it is high in calories.. but honestly if you have a lactose or dairy issue it will especially do way more harm than good

i would eat more bro. i used to be skinny myself. i was like 115 pounds in middle school.. it wasn't until i started to eat more and lift weights that i started adding mass.

having a strong metabolism is a GOOD THING.. you don't know it now but trust me wait till you get older

There isn't any safety concerns with a mass gainer shake or drinking a gallon of milk per day or anything like that. It's just the fact that there are much better options available that will give you better results and are much more cost effective.

Mass gainers and milk will help you gain weight for sure but you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.

It's also not only going to be the weight you want to gain. I have had so many friends who get fat from mass gainer shakes. They are loaded with sugar and poor quality oils.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then any mass gainer.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

It'll be way healthier, you will feel better and provide way more nutrients.

The problem with mass gainers is that the calories are made up of poor quality ingredients. You are much better to slowly start eating more food and add in a home made shake to your diet. It is really easy to get more calories in a shake when you use a pure whey isolate and things like: oatmeal, fruit, natural nut butters, coconut oil, etc.

Top Bottom