Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement for fat loss

LeviJohnston

I'm 19% body fat and never in my life have I been below 16% I don't think. I always look on TV and in magazines and on Instagram and see guys with abs and I wonder what that would be like walking down the beach with abs and having chicks checking me out. I need a supplement willing to pay any amount of money to burn fat

Best for you is to do fasting and you'll get lower bodyfat. If you insist on a supplement go with cardazol it's a great fat burner.

I'm 19% body fat and never in my life have I been below 16% I don't think. I always look on TV and in magazines and on Instagram and see guys with abs and I wonder what that would be like walking down the beach with abs and having chicks checking me out. I need a supplement willing to pay any amount of money to burn fat

Put less food in your mouth first

if you have never been under 16% in your life then just eating less and moving more isn't going to get you there. there is something called homeostasis that will prevent you from ever reaching that body fat.

having said that you can break barriers but it will take a radical change. i would have to know what you are doing now with your diet to help you.

but you can get n2slin and cardazol.. those supps will help burn fat

If it was as simple as just taking a supplement, everyone would do it and be lean. The truth is that people are getting fatter and fatter. I recommend eating in a 4-5 hour window everyday and choosing the right foods.

If it was as simple as just taking a supplement, everyone would do it and be lean. The truth is that people are getting fatter and fatter. I recommend eating in a 4-5 hour window everyday and choosing the right foods.
Hey Masonic , when you say eat in a 4-5 hr. window everyday is that the only time you eat for the day or just eat around the same time everyday ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Hey Masonic , when you say eat in a 4-5 hr. window everyday is that the only time you eat for the day or just eat around the same time everyday ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Hey brother, what I mean is that for example you are allowed to eat each day only between say 3-7pm or 3-8pm. The rest of the time you are fasting.

Top Bottom