Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supp to stack with M1T??

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Pretty broke right now and don't have a PC at home so I have lost my secure e-mail acct here so no good hookups. Figured I'd try a couple short cycles of prohormones. haven't gone the legal route in years and even then it was just to give er a shot. Did the ergo 1AD along with some other shit. gained a few lbs, but got pretty bloated. Anyways...

Whats the best brand of M1T for the money and whats the best to stack with it.

Still got about 20 mls of prop that I could toss in, but figured I'd save it for a mid winter cycle..

Thoughts?

I know you want to go the legal route.. btu I ighly suggest low dsoes of a simple test like cyp or enan with M1T

Just do what I did.. get a prescription for test. That way your legal and you dont have to worry about shutdown.. LOL you never will.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
I know you want to go the legal route.. btu I ighly suggest low dsoes of a simple test like cyp or enan with M1T

Just do what I did.. get a prescription for test. That way your legal and you dont have to worry about shutdown.. LOL you never will.

How do i get a script for test when I'm only 28? I plan on doing a another cycle later this winter, but just thought I'd give the pro hormones a shot first seeing how they are pretty cheap these days.

BTW, how old are you and how long you been on HRT?

I hear what your saying about no $$. I'm using Scifit's 19methyl product. It's the best M1T I've tried to date. (20mg/pill plus 19nor). $ per gram it's also the cheapest..so far. I'm stacking it with methyl-D and I've made about the same gains I would on a light deca only cycle. I'm trying to cut up though so I'm cutting calories. I guess all things considered it's pretty good. If you got the prop mix it in. From my experience, so far, I would think that stack should give good results. I'm 28 also, about 261lbs, 6', 16%BF so I imagine you would see similair effects.

Thanks lance. Good info. How long are running it? Are you doing the 2 week on 2 week off then on again?

Milo-

hardrock said:
How do i get a script for test when I'm only 28? I plan on doing a another cycle later this winter, but just thought I'd give the pro hormones a shot first seeing how they are pretty cheap these days.

BTW, how old are you and how long you been on HRT?

Top Bottom