Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best supp after milks thistle for the liver

tre.vor1

I was on milk thistle for a while but it was causing me allergic skin reactions, what other herb is as good as milk thistle for the liver while you are cycling ? thanks.

While milk thistle is good for the liver, it is by far not the most potent liver protector, and basically any supplement with several ingredients will surpass it. That is quite interesting that you got allergy to milk thistle - that is extremely rare. Are you sure it was not to one of the additives in the supplement?

As for the liver protection, you can take festal, essenciale forte, NAC, TUDCA....ideally you would be taking N2Guard, as it has over 30 ingredients. However, it does contain milk thistle, so I don't know how your body would react to it.

Out of all the liver aid supplements, TUDCA is by far the gold standard. TUDCA is an isomer of UDCA which is an actual pharmaceutical that is prescribed to people with liver jaundice.

TUDCA -> https://www.evolutionary.org/tudca

The reason TUDCA isn't more common in liver aid supplements is because it is extremely expensive. Raw TUDCA is 100x the cost of milk thistle, NAC etc.

The best 2 other ingredients are TUDCA and NAC.

You want to get N2Guard as a liver support because it is a complete product with 40+ ingredients.

Top Bottom