Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Stimulants

Which is the best stimulant?

• Ephedrine

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Caffeine

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • ECA

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • NCY

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Tyrosine

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Adderall

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Ritalin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Dexedrine

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters
Xenadrine RFA-1 was my favorite until I tried NYC now it's kinda of tied. NYC is pulling a head because it doesn't suppress my apatite.

creep said:
Xenadrine RFA-1 was my favorite until I tried NYC now it's kinda of tied. NYC is pulling a head because it doesn't suppress my apatite.

Nor-ephedrine was in the old dexatrim. Nor-E is supposed to be more of a app suppreant than epherdine??

ECA for me. I try not to use it more than once or twice a week though. I usually save it for the days I don't get much sleep due to school and work. The days I use it... I have FREAKY work-outs.

have only tried eph and caff but for me its definatly eph, it makes me so focused. I try not to use it more than once per week though because it seriously disrupts my sleep paterns and also i struggle to eat on it aswell!

dave.

Have you guys tried Thermo Pro by Prolab. Two tabs of that and Im so focused and buzzed its amazin. Much more than on zenadrine. I havnt tried NYC yet though,
Brooksy

cocaine!!! just kidding, i like adderall on occassion and the new drink called speed stack works pretty good for me

Top Bottom