Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Stimulants

Which is the best stimulant?

• Ephedrine

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Caffeine

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • ECA

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • NCY

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Tyrosine

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Adderall

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Ritalin

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Dexedrine

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters
I thought Adderall and Dexedrine were pretty much the same thing, with the exception being Adderall being like the Sustanon of stimulants, having four different timed release versions of the same amphetamine.

Do the two drugs act differently? I am wondering now about the two drugs since I have to pay out of pocket for my Adderall now and am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Cant comment on the prescription stuff, not tried it, but ECA has worked very well for me, pre workout, for many years.

sweatandscience said:
I thought Adderall and Dexedrine were pretty much the same thing, with the exception being Adderall being like the Sustanon of stimulants, having four different timed release versions of the same amphetamine.

Do the two drugs act differently? I am wondering now about the two drugs since I have to pay out of pocket for my Adderall now and am looking for a cheaper alternative.

just find some crystal meth, it's much cheaper than those pesky co-pays anyways... jk hell friend of mine sells half his prescription to pay for it and makes a couple of bucks to boot.

I like eca myself.

im sure you guys knew this but epherdrine is closely related to amphetamine and meth amphetamine and its one of the ingredients used to manufacture meth amphetamine.jus thought id point that out

some of the new stims out are impressive but for me WAAAAAY to strong

especially for cardio or leg days
I don't like artificial inflation of heart rate

Top Bottom