Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for recovery

ragsandtrot11

Anyone can help me with recovery options ? I am very sore from after my workouts and I dont feel my body recovers well. Can you guys recommend something ?

Stretching. Rolling. Dry sauna. Nutrition. Hydration. Rest.

Ya know, things NO ONE does cuz they're too busy looking for magic beans.

if you are new to training or recently changed your workouts it is perfectly normal to be sore. soreness is the bodies defense mechanism. same reason people get sore from a car accident, or from going to a concert/game and going crazy

once your conditioning improves you won't get sore as much

as far as getting rid of soreness, there are a lot of bro science theories out there that i've tried over the years from bathing in herbs (lol), to massages, to rubbing creams, etc. none of that shit does anything. the one true way to help with soreness is simply REST

Anyone can help me with recovery options ? I am very sore from after my workouts and I dont feel my body recovers well. Can you guys recommend something ?

Well it is very hard to help you out with this little info.
Need to know more about your training or activity in general. What's your diet and lifestyle etc.
So many things to take into consideration.

What are you doing now?

Good quality sleep and taking proper time off the gym makes a huge difference. Problem is that everyone is so scared to lose muscle. Reality is that a week off the gym will make no difference.

Top Bottom