Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best proteins and absorption rates

If pro source has other supps you want cheaper then order from them. But their."pro source" supps are just like muscletech imho..overrated crap. ON hydrowhey is great shit. As are a few others.

I've been pretty pleased with ON's products in general. I love the Pro Complex and even their basic whey protein is pretty good.

That's the beef protein I had. I don't know what everyone was talking about, I thought it was pretty good even in water.

Your the first person who has said that it doesn't make you want to puke. Carnivore on paper looks like some killer shit to me. With flavors like blue raspberry it seemed ideal to mix in water.

Your the first person who has said that it doesn't make you want to puke. Carnivore on paper looks like some killer shit to me. With flavors like blue raspberry it seemed ideal to mix in water.

I love carnivore! It took my stomach some time to get used to it as it caused a lot of gas in the beginning. I have the "cherry vanilla" which tastes like ass! But I like it a lot for what it is not how it tastes.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Yea I seem the whack ass flavors they offer so I opted for something normal like chocolate lol it's label is what sold me on it cause of the added creatine and the nutri facts it had. At 4T that shit sounds nasty as fuck lol I mix mine with almond milk, honey, bananas and peanut butter. Sometimes ill add oatmeal to use as a meal replacement. Some strawberry cream cheese and graham crackers make a bomb cheese cake shake.

Yea I seem the whack ass flavors they offer so I opted for something normal like chocolate lol it's label is what sold me on it cause of the added creatine and the nutri facts it had. At 4T that shit sounds nasty as fuck lol I mix mine with almond milk, honey, bananas and peanut butter. Sometimes ill add oatmeal to use as a meal replacement. Some strawberry cream cheese and graham crackers make a bomb cheese cake shake.

That sounds like a good mix there. Thanks bro.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

When I go again to get my 25 pounder of whey I guess ill see if he has some samples of carnivore.

I read a lot of neg reviews over the flavor and how it was so nasty and was hesitant to try it but once I did I couldn't figure out what the reviews were talking about I thought the chocolate was pretty damn good.

Top Bottom