Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein, creatine, and fat burner for losing fat and gaining strength

mnchld06

I am going to play big time D-I college football and I have a chance to start. I want to lose fat and gain strength. I have a good diet. What brand of protein, creatine, and fat burner will help me.
Thanks

mnchld06 said:
I am going to play big time D-I college football and I have a chance to start. I want to lose fat and gain strength. I have a good diet. What brand of protein, creatine, and fat burner will help me.
Thanks

best creatine i ever used: cell tech or vitargo gcl

best protein ive ever used: isopure, though its expensive

best fat burner ive ever used: anything with ephedrine but unfortunately that isnt on the market anymore

id think that eating a clean diet with a lot of calories and lowering carb intake at night will be sufficient to gain strength and lose weight, you really dont need any kind of fat burner. then again this is what works for me im sure youll get many different opinions.

markshark said:
best creatine i ever used: cell tech or vitargo gcl

best protein ive ever used: isopure, though its expensive

best fat burner ive ever used: anything with ephedrine but unfortunately that isnt on the market anymore

id think that eating a clean diet with a lot of calories and lowering carb intake at night will be sufficient to gain strength and lose weight, you really dont need any kind of fat burner. then again this is what works for me im sure youll get many different opinions.

I believe you mean Ephedra?

mnchld06 said:
Thanks

i'm a NitroTech user, have been so for a few years now... I can't really talk about other protien supps, as I haven't really tried them... I figure if NitroTech works why mess with it...

creatine...? i'm currently using the CellMass from BSN, and am up in the air about it... I have made gains while taking it, but how can you attribute them to it specifically if you're using other products as well...

i will tell you what i like about it, is there are no sugars in it... I use to use CellTech, but with 75g of sugar per serving, that's way high if you are trying to lean bulk...

fat burners...? that's easy... Thermorexin is top notch IMO... Using a combo of it, the Yohimburn ES, and Sesapure, I was able to lose 9 pounds of bodyfat in 3 weeks... pretty damn impressive if you ask me...

this supplement business is really a series of trials and errors though, which can be disheartening if you are on a budget...

good luck with whatever you chose, and good luck with football... what school are we talking about...?

Top Bottom