Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein

Best Protein powder

• Myotein by XPI

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 100% whey gold by ON

Votes: 47 30.9%
  • Syntha-6 by BSN

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • True Mass by BSN

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • myoplex 100% whey by EAS

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cytogainer by Cytosport

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Muscle milk by Cytosport

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • MetRx meal replacement or whey

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Nitro-tech by Muscle Tech

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Isopure mass by Natures Best

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Pro performance by GNC

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • GF Pro by Ergopharm

• casein by ON

• some other (specify)

Votes: 40 26.3%

• Total voters
Big Blast
Gear

Very suprised not to see NTBM on there.

However, when one dictatesthe "best" protein, some may focus on different aspects such as taste, smell, quality or even quantity. This is a very broad topic.

You have a wide array of protein options up there, from long to slow digesting and blends to isolated types... for a general use protein, IMO Myofusion is one of the best tasting up there with XF Whey and for casein/night you simply cannot beat the flavor of XF's Ultra Peptide 2.0.... there isn't a single protein Ive ever had that is flavored as well. Other great contenders in my book are Lipotropic Protein from LG for its cost effective and nice nutty taste as well as the polyphenals from pea protein in the blend and no thread would be complete with out mentioning Tru Nutrition's Truetein which is a no-BS no prop-blends and no label dressing protein that divulges not only the amounts of each TYPE of protein in it but actually is both affordable and pretty tasty.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

I wish i could put more but I kind of put the big names. Sorry for such a broad subject but just wanted to see what people prefer

Top Bottom