Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein

Best Protein powder

• Myotein by XPI

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 100% whey gold by ON

Votes: 47 30.9%
  • Syntha-6 by BSN

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • True Mass by BSN

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • myoplex 100% whey by EAS

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cytogainer by Cytosport

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Muscle milk by Cytosport

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • MetRx meal replacement or whey

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Nitro-tech by Muscle Tech

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Isopure mass by Natures Best

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Pro performance by GNC

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • GF Pro by Ergopharm

• casein by ON

• some other (specify)

Votes: 40 26.3%

• Total voters
If they could only cut the sugar in Blast I'd love to give it a shot. I'm on a cut and am very strict on my sugar intake right now.

Since it's a PF product, could I build my own, cutting the sugar Nelson?

N2-bulk

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/44/N2+Bulk+Double+Stack/

Its big blast on steroids. Carb source is Freeze dread Sweet potato powder+mod6 which is a combo of Different complex carbs extracted from different oats and grains. Its all compex carbs, glutin free, Super plasma protein, egg protein, casseme protein and EFA's.

It is a super lean bulk version of Big blast. :rose:

OK I am going to be as Brutally honest as I can.

1. For every day use all purpose/general use. Price and taste plus functionality I have to go with Wheytobuildmuscle . We have like what 20 flavors now and counting? All of them awesome and with this many flavors there is one for everyone. You can get 3 free samples of any of the flavors here NTBM sample pack. . You can add things to this protein to make use it for any need.

2. Best Protein money can buy. results plus taste and money is no object. Big blast if you are a super hard gainer or for post work out. N2bulk if you want to bulk up add more muscle size , strength and cant have simple carbs. Lean bulking or cutting even N2bulk.... Total all around best reguardless of Goal and money would have to go with gear. Its flawless and no matter what the goal is it will give you better and faster results.

3. Best Night time Protein ON-Cassume is a smoking good deal from Orbit.. If I wanted value I would go with that However I my self can not stand the taste of
Cassume so I have to mix it with other better tasting proteins. So just for me and my needs I go with N2matrix night time protein mix.

4. Best protein outside of a protein shake... Better protein bars made with power butter.

orbit nutrition some times has big blast too.

Just tried my n2 bulk sample today....best tasting shit ever. I'm going to have to buy some now and I already spend too much $$ on supps. Shit cannot be denied tho. Amazing taste. I mixed it in w/ what I usually take and....wow, just outstanding.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

i love my vanilla nut owl!!! seriously n2bulk and big blast have top notch ingredients and hands down an amazing shake!!!

One at night with 2% milk is perfect for me

Just tried my n2 bulk sample today....best tasting shit ever. I'm going to have to buy some now and I already spend too much $$ on supps. Shit cannot be denied tho. Amazing taste. I mixed it in w/ what I usually take and....wow, just outstanding.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

How did you sample that, Blue?

I like Wheytobuild because after my discount, it's price is the same as the cheap shit out there with the quality of all N2BM products. However I buy chocolate cytosport from costco to use as my general all purpose protein. BIG blast is my choice for post workout. It's unbelievable and expensive (but worth it). I'm never really happy with any casein to be honest.

Top Bottom