Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein

Best Protein powder

• Myotein by XPI

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 100% whey gold by ON

Votes: 47 30.9%
  • Syntha-6 by BSN

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • True Mass by BSN

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • myoplex 100% whey by EAS

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cytogainer by Cytosport

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Muscle milk by Cytosport

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • MetRx meal replacement or whey

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Nitro-tech by Muscle Tech

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Isopure mass by Natures Best

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Pro performance by GNC

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • GF Pro by Ergopharm

• casein by ON

• some other (specify)

Votes: 40 26.3%

• Total voters
best protein is teh foodz!

True story.

Thats why shakes are meant to be "supplements", meaning added to complete part of a whole.

The whole being your diet hopefully....lol

A lot of people don't understand that concept.

I understand it very well its just I am usually in the lab all day from 9 to 5 working on specimens and teaching the other time only get a break for a decent meal at lunch time and after 5. usually a protein bar or two would be consumed id just be nice to get that extra intake in the liquids in a convenient form.

I understand it very well its just I am usually in the lab all day from 9 to 5 working on specimens and teaching the other time only get a break for a decent meal at lunch time and after 5. usually a protein bar or two would be consumed id just be nice to get that extra intake in the liquids in a convenient form.

Exactly, but its "extra intake", not your only intake.

Drinking shakes in place of food is never going to yeild the same results.

Im a fan of ntbms protein.... intresting flavors to say the least but all around based on results and label to label. Gear (have not tried it yet) from what Im told is the best for draging out the unusable proteins in the food we eat and completeing them into usable protein. Which sounds like a well worth it deal considering the bulk of protein we need to get and cannot always count comes from our diet.

I was really blown away and given a MUCH NEEDED refresher in the evils of protein bars with Nate's Super Human Radio interview last week. He devoted a whole segment to debunking the 'fact' that protein bars served any type of functional utility in an athlete's endeavoring to build muscle and decrease fat mass.

I really liked how Nate drew all those parallels between nutrition panels of candy bars and nutrition panels of protein bars. The only thing that seemed to vary was the protein content, and who even knows if that protein is human grade or just plain gelatin?

I have been on Super Plasma Protein @ 10-15g/day for a couple weeks now, but I am still getting in 6-7 whole food meals per day, and sometimes 1-2 shakes. Whole food isn't necessarily scientific substantiated as 'better' when compared to whole food, but it does stand to reason, and is of course my easier to advocate to sound 'hard core.'

I was really blown away and given a MUCH NEEDED refresher in the evils of protein bars with Nate's Super Human Radio interview last week. He devoted a whole segment to debunking the 'fact' that protein bars served any type of functional utility in an athlete's endeavoring to build muscle and decrease fat mass.

I really liked how Nate drew all those parallels between nutrition panels of candy bars and nutrition panels of protein bars. The only thing that seemed to vary was the protein content, and who even knows if that protein is human grade or just plain gelatin?

I have been on Super Plasma Protein @ 10-15g/day for a couple weeks now, but I am still getting in 6-7 whole food meals per day, and sometimes 1-2 shakes. Whole food isn't necessarily scientific substantiated as 'better' when compared to whole food, but it does stand to reason, and is of course my easier to advocate to sound 'hard core.'

And THAT is why I use better bars made with power butter and xylitol honey.....

36gs of nice useable protein, 4gs of sugar, and almost all Omega-3 and -6 fattys

Tell me that shit isn't condusive to muscle building!

And THAT is why I use better bars made with power butter and xylitol honey.....

36gs of nice useable protein, 4gs of sugar, and almost all Omega-3 and -6 fattys

Tell me that shit isn't condusive to muscle building!

I loved using Power Butter with the Better Protein Bars... actually, funny story, but it wasn't even on purpose. I ordered Better Protein Bars and Power Butter at the same time earlier this month from NTBM, and when the shipment came in, a light bulb went off ;)

I loved using Power Butter with the Better Protein Bars... actually, funny story, but it wasn't even on purpose. I ordered Better Protein Bars and Power Butter at the same time earlier this month from NTBM, and when the shipment came in, a light bulb went off ;)

"Hey.......I have protein peanut butter........and better bars require peanut butter...........":evil::chomp:

Top Bottom