Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best protein

Best Protein powder

• Myotein by XPI

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 100% whey gold by ON

Votes: 47 30.9%
  • Syntha-6 by BSN

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • True Mass by BSN

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • myoplex 100% whey by EAS

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cytogainer by Cytosport

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Muscle milk by Cytosport

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • MetRx meal replacement or whey

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Nitro-tech by Muscle Tech

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Isopure mass by Natures Best

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Pro performance by GNC

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • GF Pro by Ergopharm

• casein by ON

• some other (specify)

Votes: 40 26.3%

• Total voters
I would go with Big Blast if you can handle to 20g of suger per serving.

I've used it when I bulk and it works great, the SPS is unbeatable.....

However, I can't handle all that sugar, even though sugar right after a workout can help anabolism. I've even tried it with nutrient partitioners and cant keep that sugar weight off.

So I use either better bars made with power butter and xylitol (if I need solid food), or a blend of "Whey Good" chocolate for fast acting protein and "Healthy n' Fit" chocolate pure egg protein for long term action.

No fat, No sugar.......thats the whey I like it.

Is that stuff still around? It's funny, the choc and vanilla tasted like ass but the strawberry was really good, though it made me fart like a bull at a buritto festival.

OH yeah, it's at Sam's Club... I went through well over 50 pounds of it during my last contest prep because I was adhering to a strict budget. The taste is just dreadful... not that it tastes bad by any means, it's just tasteLESS. I could put three scoops in only eight ounces of water and only slightly taste chocolate, not to mention it was concentrate - ugh.

OH yeah, it's at Sam's Club... I went through well over 50 pounds of it during my last contest prep because I was adhering to a strict budget. The taste is just dreadful... not that it tastes bad by any means, it's just tasteLESS. I could put three scoops in only eight ounces of water and only slightly taste chocolate, not to mention it was concentrate - ugh.

Man I'll tell you what.......tasteless supps are so much worse than bad tasting supps.....for some reason...

I'm gonna start my SARMS soon too.......the lack of taste is a little frightening lol

I'm gonna start my SARMS soon too.......the lack of taste is a little frightening lol

Been through a couple of SARMSSEARCH OSTA over the last two days, and I have some GOOD news to report!

I took the first dose because I was so gung ho, and just squirted it into the back of my thraot thinking I could just swallow it and be fine. Nope. RUBBER CEMENT! However... I ended up taking some advice I had heard around the forums, and squirted the 1ml into a 000 capsules I have at home, and then capped the other end real quick and swallow it. ZERO taste!

It's odd, but a full 1ml dosage fits perfectly, with a little room to spare, in just ONE 000 capsule!

Anything you guys recommend to sip on in a water bottle to get good protein during the day on the run mixed with water? that doesn't taste absolutely atrocious.

Top Bottom