x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

best precontest hardening supp stack

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about best precontest hardening supp stack within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Anyone want to share their thoughts on what they use for a precontest cycle (non-steroid) to get hard and shredded. Be as scientific or simple as you wish.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

best precontest hardening supp stack

Anyone want to share their thoughts on what they use for a precontest cycle (non-steroid) to get hard and shredded. Be as scientific or simple as you wish.

Good Broly
    Biotest's Methoxy-7

thats probably the best...

All Natural
    Are you kidding? I was thinking along the lines of gyycerol, tarataxtone, 1-ad, DIM, and B-6.

Any other inputs.

For the few weeks before the day you want to look your best, take vanadyl with post-wo carbs. Discontinue two days before the big day.

AVOID ECA, clen, caffeine, etc. in the two weeks before the big day. These decrease insulin sensitivity and thus glycogen storage and hardness.

Glygerine will make your veins pop out --- good.

BTW, I don't compete. However, sometimes I like to look my best for certain events, and the above is what I have found.

All Natural
    plornive,

thanks for your input. I forgot about vanadyl.

Any biochemists/bodybuilder's input would be greatly appreciated. Anything other than roids of course.

Thanks.

Good Broly
    Youngyoung, your pretty much on the mark!

I use the following:
    vegetable glycerin (what EAS calls glycerol)
    dandelion herb (instead of tarataxtone...see http://www.sbherbals.com/0497HotM.html Look at last paragraph)

I drink only disstilled water the week of the show.

Hit a dry sauna the day before the show. Once in the morning, again right before the gym closes. I try to go for as long as I can stand it.

Cut your water the last week. Barely drink any water the day before and of the show.

This will shed a lot of water off the body!

All Natural
    Won't the sauna make you flat. I though it draws water from muscles? I usually stop the sauna during carb up on thursday.

Also: how does one use the Glycerine?

Good Broly
    You do run the risk of coming in flat from the sauna. But I only recommend the sauna for people that didn't time their diet just right. So they are holding too much water. Coming in a little flat but hard is better than coming in big and SMOOTH. Judges don't like smooth.

Glycerin should only be taking the morning of the show. Take a TBS (or two) of glycerin first thing in the morning. Try to down this thick stuff with as little water as possible. Glycerin is used by runners to remain hydrated (runners take it with a lot of water through out the day). But B-Builders use the glycerin with very, very little bit of water. This will pull the water out of your body. It also helps the veins come out.

A bodybuilder from my gym (a fireman/EMT) suggests taking in sodium the day before and of the show. He seems to believe this will pull the water out of your body. I've never tried this. Has anyone tried it?