Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Pre-workouts on the market!

Best pre-workouts on the market!

• Total voters

gurusevuppal

hey bros, havent been on EF for ages, its good to be back, you guys even changed the layout, looks nice! I took a year off, but now gonna start working out from next week or so, jus a quick question, which are best pre-workouts on the markets nowadays? and if its possible please give a supplement review, cheers bros!

ephedrine, caffiene, 1 scoop assault from musclepharm.com and 2 scoops waxy maize. Nothing else i have tried comes close to this. I like the assault because it gives me a good pump but not so bad like some others ive tried that makes it impossible to workout anymore because the pumps get so bad, especially the back pumps. The ephedrine and caffiene give you a ton of quick energy while the wazy maize gives you sustained energy, at least it does for me anyway. Most of the time i dont even use the eph. or caffiene because the assault and WM do such a good job.

Ragnarok is one of the most complete PWO formulas on the market, IMO

im not that upto date with everything on the us market but i manly use musashi's products but i found black powder to be one of the best i have tryed so far

Assault is working VERY well for me at the moment. Killer pumps

I really like the amplify02. Killer pumps. I havn't tried anything else. heard shotgun was good also.
It's always fun getting back into training!

alrite, here's a some reviews i got it from couple of my mates, hope it help all the newbies, firstly, Millenium sport Ragnarok, which is getting attention from pros and as well as amateurs. here is goes:

REVIEW

Taste: Crushing Punch flavor. With about 4-6 ounces of water, as directed, this stuff tastes pretty decent. At first, I was really enjoying it. It's actually really light, the flavor is tropical and it's smooth with no grit. As I got to the last sip, the flavor got kinda old. I could have added less water though. Overall, the flavor was much better than alot of pre workout supps on the market, not the best, but up in the top ranks for sure. 9/10

Energy: After initially taking Rag, I noticed my body temp going up within about 15 minutes. For some reason I was getting sleepy despite having plenty of sleep the night before but this stuff woke me right up. I thought that I'd crash right in the middle of my workout, but I kept going all the way till the end and then some. Never once felt my heart race out of control nor did I get jittery from caffeine overload. Top honors for Ragnarok in the energy department, comes on strong, smooth and without crashing afterwards. 10/10

Focus: Again, fantastic results. I kept going set after set with minimal rest periods in between. Up until the end, Ragnarok kept me driving consistently through every set and rep. 10/10

Pump: Now this is where Ragnarok shines. Did my chest/tri workout and finished topped it off with some sets of barbell shrugs. While benching, I felt my arms and chest swelling up and towards the end, I was pumped. But it wasn't until I finished my triceps workout that I felt the tremendous pump from Ragnarok. Never had I got a pump in my triceps like this. During my pwo ritual of flexing in front of the mirror, I noticed my arms had swelled up like never before, even rivaling the effects of Animal Pump. Wow, I'm impressed. 10/10

Profile: 10/10 Again, this stuff delivers. Ragnarok has everything you could ask for from a pre workout supplement and then some. Creatine, Beta Alanine, N.O. Complex, Glycerol, Caffeine, and an anti oxidant blend.

Mixability: 10/10 Tiny particles left, but nothing too gritty. Nothing to complain about really. Minimal effort to get it all mixed.

Overall: I must say that I'm really impressed with Millenium's Ragnarok supplement. With an awesome line up of ingredients, this is not a product you should overlook when picking a pre workout supplement. It's also available in a caffeine free version which I really dig. Hopefully, more people will try this stuff out and give it it's due credit for bieng an amazing supplement. 10/10

Top Bottom