Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout drink

Whats Your Favortie Pre-Workout Drink?

• Total voters

off_safety

whats your favorite pre-workout drink? any others you think work better?

• n0-explode
  • red blast
  • amplify-02
  • coffee

solidspine said:
i got an espresso machine, makes killer coffee and helps me dump before the gym. Redline? whew that stuff gets me racin, some guy at the gym passed out on the treadmill after drinking a whole bottle. What bout that liuid cocaine, anybody had that energy drink yet?

Well RedBlast isn't a drink, but it gets my vote. Redline was ok, but the palpitations I got were gay. I used to have to drink a 400 calorie, 110 gram carb drink to get through my hard sessions. RedBlast is calorie free and is more than enough to get me through.

i'm a cofee guy myslef.. i have a really bad sensitivity issue with stimulante these days.. i get all shaky and weird.

52_21_30 said:
Well RedBlast isn't a drink, but it gets my vote. Redline was ok, but the palpitations I got were gay. I used to have to drink a 400 calorie, 110 gram carb drink to get through my hard sessions. RedBlast is calorie free and is more than enough to get me through.

I don't know what these are, what's the stimulant? caffein? I have to watch stimulants, they mahe my heart palpitate and I get extreemly agitated, ephedra was a killer for me, couldn't tolerate the shit well.

I think red blast has some caffeine in it but I'm not sure. You can check the AF website for ingredients. It's the best pre-workout supp I've used. Ever. Redline is just for energy. It's got yohimbine, caffeine, and some other stuff in it. It also tastes like ass. Red Blast has the stims, Creatine Ethyl Ester, and Nitric Oxide stimulators.

thanks bro,
I thought that these were "store bought" drinks, I'll check the AF store. I live in BFE, way in the sticks, it's OK if you laugh at me, I do too...
but after living in Dallas and Houston, where I had an hour and a half commute to work, I'll take this anyday. Less than 5 minutes form one side of town to the other.

52_21_30 said:
I think red blast has some caffeine in it but I'm not sure. You can check the AF website for ingredients. It's the best pre-workout supp I've used. Ever. Redline is just for energy. It's got yohimbine, caffeine, and some other stuff in it. It also tastes like ass. Red Blast has the stims, Creatine Ethyl Ester, and Nitric Oxide stimulators.

Top Bottom