Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout drink

Whats Your Favortie Pre-Workout Drink?

• Total voters
redline is good but the effects wear off i feel after about a months worth of use. endorush is crazy but fukin expensive. abb shot is good to but still also expensive. noxplode kicks ass. im going to give red blast a try though for sure. and thinking maybe no shotgun.

Redblast was fine for me but effects wore off to the extent of no effects at all before i got though the bottle. Ordered a ECA stack to give that a go.

I know everyone will yell at me and tell me its not healthy, but this is what I take before some workouts, when my ass is dragging.

2 No Doz 400mg total caffeine
2 aspirin
1 Multi-Vitamin
1,000 MG Vitamin C
600 mg Calcium with Magnesium and Vitamin D
Sublingual B-Complex with b-12
1 can of regular soda, not diet. I buy coke with sucrose instead of corn syrup.

The trainer at Bally's screamed at me for drinking a cherry coke pre workout, maybe that's why they didn't hire me, cause they watch me drink soda.

Besides the soda, how does my cocktail look to you experts?

I like the burst of sugar in addition to caffeine, I'm 100% Natural, decent size and pretty cut, I just have to watch out for diabetes, but I don't drink soda that often, just pre workout. I drink a shitload of dextrose in my post workout shake, that's what will probably kill me.

Definately No-Explode...

ECA is great - but any form of efedra extract gives me pounding headaches :S

Where the hell can I get that amplify stuff everyone on this board is talking about?

sorry if I'm out of topic on this thread.

Top Bottom