Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout drink

Whats Your Favortie Pre-Workout Drink?

• Total voters
tab1 said:
2 scoops superpump 250 and 3 tablets of caffeine (600mg), train like a fucking animal!

I take sp250 and some ripped fuel extreme at times, it does jack you up, took it with a redline once, I was to light headed and so jacked up I got sick..

mattrich said:
you dont by any chance work for the af store do you? you seem to 'big up' every single product they sell. is there anything from the af store that you dont like???

LOL no I dont work for them or have a stock in the company. What I do have is a masters degree in biochemistry and a lot of experience with the supplement industry. I respect a company that invests their $$ in research, development, and making quality (pure) products rather than on marketing (like BSN with Ronnie Coleman and Triple H, and MuscleTech with pretty much the top 10 BBers in the world). MuscleTech supplements are garbage (CellTech is ok but you need to use insulin with it to get the full effect) and BSN is not that great either.

As far as AF products I don't like, no I haven't seen one yet. And I will continue to "big up" their products as long as they continue to work for me. I would rather see the AF store proprietors get my hard earned cash than a company like MuscleTech that pushes their products via window dressing and preying on the ignorance and pipe dreams of 99% of those that step into a health food store. One of the MuscleTech products is a protein powder which purports to increase gene transcrption and up-regulate protein synthesis. I guess on some level the people that beleive these claims (not unlike the 40 lbs of "rock hard muscle" in 6 weeks from Cell Tech) get what they deserve. But then again, many dont. If they only knew what the MuscleTech athletes' daily cocktails REALLY consisted of.

TrenAman said:
You can get them for $2 each when you buy a case. That is not too bad. I pay $2.25 for my ABB Extreme XXL after workout drinks. You can find this stuff pretty cheap if you know where to go. Just like AAS.

Great point.

thanks for the responses, guys. so far it looks like n0-explode is the most popular.(its all tht ive tried personally) i think i might have to get my hands on some red blast, tho.

Top Bottom