Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best pre workout drink

Whats Your Favortie Pre-Workout Drink?

• Total voters
NOTHING on this planet can beat 3scoops of SuperPump250 "blue rasberry is only flavor worth buying" and a redline 8oz'r. I foam at the mouth in the gym.

52_21_30 said:
Well RedBlast isn't a drink, but it gets my vote. Redline was ok, but the palpitations I got were gay. I used to have to drink a 400 calorie, 110 gram carb drink to get through my hard sessions. RedBlast is calorie free and is more than enough to get me through.

ya i guess the poll should say 'pre-workout supp'. ive been curious for a while as to what the 'best' pre-workout anything(drink, pill, rail) is. ive used no-explode, and i like it, but i figured theres always something better. thanks for the responses, guys.

swanky11 said:
what about Superpump 250? any good. ive been told its better than no xplode

I used to do redline all the time I went through a case of 24 of it, kind of expensive

Now my friend just suggested Superpump 250, and said its really good stuff, i tried it only once so far its pretty good, but from what i hear its a lot better then NO-Explode and Trac

i've tried several others but i keep going back to nitro explosion from gnc. . .seems to give me a little more of an edge than the others. . .

I tried SuperDump250 and trashed it after the 3rd use. I couldnt get through a workout without explosive diarrhea.

Top Bottom