Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pre workout

I just switched from jack3d but wasn't aware of mrsupps so I've made a change in a lot things

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

I like no explode but the new watermelon is so strong it was giving me acid bumps on my tongue or something. Tried hyper fx and hated everything about it. Just bought jacked3d and didn't feel much but only tried one scoop so far.

Hey has anyone tried the zero loss PWO from mrsupps? I compared the ingredients to N2KTS and they are similar and its half the price. Any reviews on it?

N2AMP all the way... i seriously had to return the 1mr because it absolutely sucked... it tasted so bad that just thinking about it later in the day made me want to puke and honestly it didn't do a damn thing for me... ive had some good pre workouts before but NOTHING compares to N2AMP...

I agree. I didn't feel any energy from 1mr and it tastes horrible. Everyone raved about how great it was.. So I had to try it out.. But I guess everyone's different.

I've been hearing good things about n2amp, gonna try it out soon!

Hey has anyone tried the zero loss PWO from mrsupps? I compared the ingredients to N2KTS and they are similar and its half the price. Any reviews on it?

Good preworkout!!! Def buy it.. Totally worth it. Very similar to n2kts.. Possibly better in my opinion. Had some great workouts on that stuff. Gotta another bottle of it I'm gonna use after I finish my n2kts bottle

Best preworkout I've ever used is one scoop of N2KTS and a half serving of N2amp (4 caps). Energy, pumps, and endurance was off the chain!

Bingo! Add 4 caps N2 Amp to anyother preworkout like N2KTS, Zero Loss, or Powerchews PWO...very nice drive and focus, want to rip the weights in half energy...it is a beautiful thing!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom