Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pre workout?

Ideuzee

Been using no explode 2.0 eu edition and iv got to say its rubbish. Would I be better off getting a pre workout that has dmaa in it? I think they removed most of the products that contain it but I'm pretty sure I could find somewhere on the internet that still supplies it.

Cellucor C4 is the only decent one I have found but none of them are as good as the old ones with dmaa

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Stick to just regular black coffee. You won't feel that same "simulated rush" but the results pay off ten fold. You liver and kidneys will be processing your calories, fat, and every other supplement you're being sold on instead of wasting their time getting bogged down buy one more 80$ jug of caffeine and niacin.

Check out Arnold's Body Building Encyclopedia it has every bit of information you could ever want even home made protein shakes.

Use the new Yohimflame from N2BM.com. awesome for a pre workout

epybesuz.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've used
n.o explode
Nano vapor
Jacked
C4
N2KTS
N2AMP
and a few I can't remember by far the best was n2kts. Insane pumps and energy but made me sick as hell same with nano vapor. Taste was horrible. I still use n2amp though. Shits Insane! I bought a bunch before the ban went through.

You can get dmaa for $10. Enough for 400 servings.

Best pre-work out would be a shot of TNE 50 or 75mg Testosterone with No Ester one half hour before workout. It's a rush of aggression and not a stimulant.

Top Bottom