Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pre workout?

I've used
n.o explode
Nano vapor
Jacked
C4
N2KTS
N2AMP
and a few I can't remember by far the best was n2kts. Insane pumps and energy but made me sick as hell same with nano vapor. Taste was horrible. I still use n2amp though. Shits Insane! I bought a bunch before the ban went through.

oo brother we are going to disagree there, i liked n2amp quite a bit better then n2kts.Much much better pumps.

oo brother we are going to disagree there, i liked n2amp quite a bit better then n2kts.Much much better pumps.

Dont get me wrong amp gets me going but n2kts makes me Into an animal! It's a little too strong though. I get sick a shit while on it.

Yohimflame is worthless as a pre workout if you are looking for any kind of stimulated rush. Its a fat burner, keep it at that. I agree with most here pwo's are over priced bs... a well rounded breakfast w coffee is a much better way to go.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Best pre-workout is a shot of TNE. Testosterone No Ester. Aggression is better then a stimulant. Nothing like pure testosterone to give you that extra two reps.

Long heavy EQ cycle... That stuff gives me dirty terminator euphoria.

Top Bottom