Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to send supplements

Dr.X

Almost everyone who orders supplements through non-local sources needs somewhere to send them. Where the hell is safe? You can't use someone else's name b/c you may have to sign for it if it's registered (international, etc.)...You probably don't want to use your real name...What about using your name spelled wrong but your address? PO box? Help a bro out! Where do most of you send your stuff?

If you use a false name and you sign that false name, they will never know. They have never asked for ID when I sign for it, as long as you are at home when they try to deliver it, and you don't have to go pick it up.

send it to your girlfriend's young child. you never know what she might have ordered over the phone when you weren't looking anyways!

Dr.X said:
Almost everyone who orders supplements through non-local sources needs somewhere to send them. Where the hell is safe? You can't use someone else's name b/c you may have to sign for it if it's registered (international, etc.)...You probably don't want to use your real name...What about using your name spelled wrong but your address? PO box? Help a bro out! Where do most of you send your stuff?
Bro there isn't actually alot of ways around this. Although ulikely in the extreme, should you find yourself in court a misspelled name isn't going to fool anyone. And you're right about having to show ID if you need to pick the package up, I have to. You also need ID to open a PO. If you're concerned about this, order only personal use amount. And I mean personal in the sense that anyone looking at it would believe it was personal use, including those that know nothing about gear.

Top Bottom