Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PH for strength and endurance

bct222

I have another thread running asking for help setting up my next cycle. After doing additional research and thinking about my current conditioning I decided I am more concerned with strength and endurance.

I am in the middle of my ice hockey season and additional mass is not going to help at this time. I will save that for the end of the season.

I have at my disposal:

Forged Exrteme Mass ( save that for spring )
Helladrol
Katanadrol
Osta Sarms
RS Transderm
Forma Stanzol
N2Guard
HCGenerate (ordering this week)
Forged Post Cycle
N2Slin
Krill Oil
Powerchews
Creatine
Glutamine

6'1"
200 lbs
15% BF
Age 43
Ectomorph

I have been training using an EDT volume/time workout with very good results.

Any thoughts or any anything I can add?

helladrol and katandrol aren't PH's.. they are designer steroids. as real as any AAS out there. example of a PH is andro, what McGwire took.

now that we have that out of the way if you want pure strength you can always go with beastdrol.

in terms of endurance there isn't an AAS out there that will help you, gotta lace up the skates and do a lot of laps. thats the only way

I have read that these are designer steroids but most call them PH's, they're even listed as Pro Hormones on MrSupps.

I will be trying Beast in the future and have the Forged Mass as well.

I think I will try the following:

1-2 Helladrol 100mg
2-6 Helladrol 125mg
1-10 FormaStanzol 5 pumps morning and night
1-6 RS Transderm 5 pumps a day
1-6 HCGenerate
1-6 N2Guard
6-10 Forged Postcycle
6-10 Bridge

Any tweeks?

Like I was saying in your other thread, hella is best for the stregnth and lean gains out of what you have. The best out there is Beast hands down. Stick to the cycle I reccomended on your other thread (helladrol by itself) and you will be fine.

1-10 FormaStanzol 5 pumps morning and night
1-6 RS Transderm 5 pumps a day

this btw is pointless just run rs at 5-7 pumps ed if you run out go to forma. to be honest you really wont need it tho on this cycle untill pct.

and this should be 1-10

im just going to make it easy this should be your cycle

1-4 hella
1-4 hcgen (hcgen is reccomended while on, some debate this, i dont)
1-4 rs trans
1-4 N2 guard (this is a must)

4-8 Hcgen
4-8 forma stanzol
4-8 post cycle
4-8 unleashed
8-12 bridge

if you want to lower the dose to start and run it for 6 you can , in which case it will be 1-6 , 6-10, 10-14 (for bridge)

Looks like a good plan. I will be following this for the next 10 weeks

I was inquiring if anything would help endurance. Like others have said it looks like exercise is really the only way to up endurance.

I'll start a log and compare it to the Dieselbolan I ran last.

Thanks Ranger11b for the input.

^^^ your endurance will get worse if you run the cycle you listed, that i can assure you. you have the capability of getting stronger if your workouts are on par.

I'm not a hockey player but I would imagine if you are a forward you need to be fast on your skates and have a lot of endurance so you aren't winded and can get back out there for your next shift. just be AWARE of a drop in endurance. also be aware of PUMPS. i've ice skated before on cycle and my shins and calves felt like they were gonna explode.

good luck, let us know how it works out!!

^^^ your endurance will get worse if you run the cycle you listed, that i can assure you. you have the capability of getting stronger if your workouts are on par.

I'm not a hockey player but I would imagine if you are a forward you need to be fast on your skates and have a lot of endurance so you aren't winded and can get back out there for your next shift. just be AWARE of a drop in endurance. also be aware of PUMPS. i've ice skated before on cycle and my shins and calves felt like they were gonna explode.

good luck, let us know how it works out!!
This is so right.
Endurance is all in training and Diet. No PH is giong to increase your endurance bro.
I can tell you you can run/skate faster on supps. But the endurance only comes with High frequency cardio or high rep training. To reduce pumps pain you have to have A lot of Carbs, more water than a gallon a day.
I was running 9 to 12 miles a week on PH's and the calf pumps got better after they got worse. The blood will eventualy make the fibers bigger and they will hold it better.

Top Bottom