Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PH for strength and endurance

Understood. I do some HIIT training on my off days, mostly sprints. I will up the intensity. I guess I should have reworded my post. I was not looking for a magic pill that instantly ups endurance but rather a PH that lends itself to lean muscle gains. With the exception of sports like footbal (lineman) the leaner the better. In hockey you wear about 20 lbs of gear, any extra BF is just dead weight. More weight wears you down faster and slows your sprints and explosive speed. I was not sure if any of the PH's had an affect on endurance. Thanks for the explanation.

Solid list bro and you got your support supps covered. If you get chance pick up some Beast from Orbitnutrition and give it a go. Strong stuffffffff.

I have read that these are designer steroids but most call them PH's, they're even listed as Pro Hormones on MrSupps.

I will be trying Beast in the future and have the Forged Mass as well.

I think I will try the following:

1-2 Helladrol 100mg
2-6 Helladrol 125mg
1-10 FormaStanzol 5 pumps morning and night
1-6 RS Transderm 5 pumps a day
1-6 HCGenerate
1-6 N2Guard
6-10 Forged Postcycle
6-10 Bridge

Any tweeks?

Hella is the way to go for strength and endurance without extra mass. The cycle looks solid as a rock. Keep everyone posted bro.

One thing I noticed about my Hella cycle. I used it to lose weight and hopefully retain muscle. What happened was, I cut fat, didn't drop a pound, and put around 40-50 lbs on what I rep on my bench. Then, 4 weeks later after PCT, my body changed and I looked like a beast. I loved it. Keep your joints and tendons ready, you will increase strength big time on Helladrol. I ran a Beast cycle next, and now I'm on PCT for it. I'm getting accused of steroid use on Facebook.

This shit is the real deal.

Started on Monday. I do a time/volume style workout and noticed I have been blowing through my workouts.

Started on Monday. I do a time/volume style workout and noticed I have been blowing through my workouts.

Top Bottom