Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best PH's now

chaos13

I've been away for awhile and feel like I'm out of the loop of prohomones now. I have cycled beastdrol 2-3 times and before that I stack something with trenxx when that was still around. What's the lastest and greatest PH's out there with minimal sides? Or should I hold off until the new version of beastdrol is released?

helladrol. (it was halo or h drol).....

good, solid ph. strength gains that you can cut or bulk with. low low sides. IMHO its hard to be it. stack it with a sarm like LGD and use osta in pct and you pretty much have a 10-12wk run. gives time for new muscle to mature so you hold onto it rather than lose it in pct. sarms1 has a sale now. id pick one or two of each one.

PH tren is pretty good, you could still use the sarms if you stack hella/tren too.

I'm going with black extreme and helladrol, hands down.

-halodrol
-epistane
-alpha 1
-trenavar (can be stacked with others)
-msten (methyl stenbolone)
-triumphalis

Ones you can stack with the above:
-stanodrol
-furazabol
-max lmg

How was beastdrol? ive tried halotest with some gains but not a very strong ph. Ay good non-methylated ph that works good?

-halodrol
-epistane
-alpha 1
-trenavar (can be stacked with others)
-msten (methyl stenbolone)
-triumphalis

Ones you can stack with the above:
-stanodrol
-furazabol
-max lmg

Have you tried Triumphalis? It has pretty interesting profile, but I liked to hear from someone who has tried it and preferably has also something to compare it to. Claims that they made in press release are pretty exaggerated, like they always are, but if it does even half what they claim it to do it's worth looking into. Same thing with Mithras.

Trenavar is interesting since it's not methylated, so it should be one hell of a stacker. I just have feeling that even though (or maybe because) the conversion rate is supposed to be quite high, it will be a rough conversion eg. Very taxing to your body, and cause quite a bit of sides... I will probably just stick :p with injecting my Tren.

Since I believe that OP means PH/DS/PS available in USA, I won't list my own favourites still available in Europe (for a while at least).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Muslce-Research has a thread going where you can preorder the new Beastdrol.

Triumphalis blows man, think of it as a weaker epistane. Absolutely no sides but it maybe added 3 pounds to my client who ran 3 bottles for six weeks. He was eating like 3200 cals a day (he weighs 160ish)

Have you tried Triumphalis? It has pretty interesting profile, but I liked to hear from someone who has tried it and preferably has also something to compare it to. Claims that they made in press release are pretty exaggerated, like they always are, but if it does even half what they claim it to do it's worth looking into. Same thing with Mithras.

Trenavar is interesting since it's not methylated, so it should be one hell of a stacker. I just have feeling that even though (or maybe because) the conversion rate is supposed to be quite high, it will be a rough conversion eg. Very taxing to your body, and cause quite a bit of sides... I will probably just stick :p with injecting my Tren.

Since I believe that OP means PH/DS/PS available in USA, I won't list my own favourites still available in Europe (for a while at least).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Triumphalis is gonna be an epi without the achy joints some people will get. This also means it is a hit or miss as far as those who respond and those who don't.

Trenavar is definitely a rough conversion and one should take the same precautions they do when running tren when they use trenavar. Trenavar is basically the true oral trenbolone. Even though it is non-methylated it still is harsh on the body and stacking with it should not be taken lightly.

I envy you guys in Europe for the availability of stuff you still have. Is androstenediol still legal in Europe?

Top Bottom